Participants are accepted based on the content of their application.
How to Apply: Applications are available here and close May 1, 2018.
Applications will consist of:
Biographical information, contact information for two professional references, statement of intent, and work sample (images or writing or proposal of work to be completed) and a deposit of $250. Please make your deposit to the program via this site when you submit your application.
The total program fee is $3,900
Your program fee will cover:
- Entrance to 2018 Venice Biennale Architettura
- Entrance to museums
- Access to the Scuola studios and some art materials
- A transit pass for the vaparetto so you can travel in Venice at a reduced rate
- Welcome and farewell dinners
Not included in your program fee:
- Airfare to Venice
- Housing – Where to stay in Venice
- Additional meals
- Individual vaparetto tickets
- Personal expenses
- Pre or Post program travel
- Additional studio materials
A deposit of $250 is required with your application. If you are accepted your deposit will be applied to your remaining fee. If you are not accepted your deposit will be refunded in full.
Half of the remaining fee ($1825) will be due upon acceptance to the program – by May 15, 2018 – to secure your enrollment. Final payment in full is due June 15, 2018.